- We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 540.710.0580 . For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
- We do not share customer information. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line or We do not share customer information.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
- Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA’s Committee on Ethical Business Practices at email@example.com, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office.